El Macero Country Club is located just 15 minutes away from Downtown Sacramento just off of Interstate 80. Hosting a tournament at El Macero Country Club offers the chance to play golf at a Private Championship Country Club with world-class Troon Golf service. Our Golf Professional Staff and F&B team will work with you from start to finish providing unparalleled customer service and a great tournament experience.
- El Macero Country Club is a Championship Golf Course that is enjoyable for all golfers! You can play the course from the Gold Tees, at just over 5,200 yards, to the Aggie Tees, at over 7,100 yards.
- We can accommodate groups of any size on our golf course. Mondays are a popular day to host tournaments! It allows you to have the whole course to yourself since the course is closed to our members on Mondays.
- Our Banquet Room can accommodate groups of up to 150 comfortably for dining. You can have your event catered by our wonderful Chef and team from the best kitchen in town!
- Our Main Dining Room, Bar and Lounge recently went through a million dollar renovation complete with a display kitchen and a beautiful hearth oven that makes the best pizzas around!
Your El Macero Tournament Experience Will Include:
- Golf greens fees and our fleet of 35 Club golf carts (additional carts may be rented)
- Practice balls and practice facilities including driving range and putting green
- Superior Food & Beverage
- An á la Carte Food & Beverage Tournament Menu
- Exclusive day of use of the golf course and clubhouse with no other guests on site to contend with
- A golf course that is conducive to all levels of play
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Optional - Golf Shop Tee Prize Packages Available for additional costs
- Tournament software that will allow custom options for scorecards, cart signs, rules sheet
- Scoring available upon request
If you have a customer appreciation event, charitable fundraiser, golf tournament/competition/qualifier, or simply a group play day, we invite you to experience El Macero Country Club. For more information, please contact our Head Golf Professional, Nick Garrison.